Yes, I know I stated in my previous post that "all men sabotage," BUT...I got interrupted while typing that post and I FORGOT TO SAY that Pete was NOT doing that at all---when I told him my gut reaction about it, he said he felt that he was just being honest about having a dog that--on rare occasions--has an accident inside the house. Luckily, the people who own the home are dog-lovers, and are fine with our having Sassy, so his statement was fine and nothing bad came of it at all, it was just MY gut reaction that caused me to panic. It just FELT to me like Pete was not too enthused about this house when I read that, and it came across TO ME as a negative statement when I read his email to the homeowner.
And as for his sex journal, I think it's interesting, and thoughtful that he wants to share who he was before meeting me...I'm NOT opposed to it at all, I was being glib when I wrote about it, because (big shocker) I've also had similar journals in my past...especially one about my adventures into BDSM. I just haven't shared them. I didn't think anybody would be interested in reading them anyway. So, it's NICE to be with a guy who is open about all the things within himself, the good, the bad and the ugly---unafraid of my reaction, proud to step up and say, "Hey, this was me before you came along, and wow I'm glad you did..." THAT is how I took the whole sex journal thing, it's not a negative thing in my opinion.
Just wanted to reiterate that, in case it came across wrong in my previous post. I get interrupted while I'm writing sometimes, and I lose my train of thought.
So far, 2009 has started out pretty good...let's hope it keeps going!
Love, Sassy Girl
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment